Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March Disco

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

And when the rug gets pulled...she's not gonna let us out either...2 more legit chances Mar 8-9 and Mar 11.

The only storm (at least for CT) that has trended in a positive direction or you could consider a positive bust is Nov 15th. Everything else has gotten worse as we get closer or busted completely. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

The only storm (at least for CT) that has trended in a positive direction or you could consider a positive bust is Nov 15th. Everything else has gotten worse as we get closer or busted completely. 

Storms have been tracking farther west than normal and gotten worse as we get closer agreed. Probably something to do with Nino-Modoki, but NNE has been getting smoked, especially Maine. Some of the photos are approaching epic.

36 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Never an issue with Sat. Just would hate to get rain Monday, but if Sat works out...fine. Just wanted a nice stretch of winter before it ends. I'm human...I like winter...we all get frustrated. 

BS you mehed Saturday this morning in text , you can keep up with your mehs lol 

5 minutes ago, MarkO said:

Storms have been tracking farther west than normal and gotten worse as we get closer agreed. Probably something to do with Nino-Modoki, but NNE has been getting smoked, especially Maine. Some of the photos are approaching epic.

Won’t happen here.  The lack of spacing between Saturday night (which is going to continue to amp and get more NW) will flatten this event.  I expect everyone in this sub forum will do fairly well Monday 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rimetree said:

I like where I sit for Sat-Mon events. I hope we get some enhancement on Sat. despite being north, and Monday EPS looks perfect. Funny how the best winter weather of the season will not happen in winter at all.

Looks like your sitting in first class for monday but may be by the emergency exit in the back of the plane for saturday.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Looks like your sitting in first class for monday but may be by the emergency exit in the back of the plane for saturday.

Expect about the same for Saturday as we had last night, just not as cold after the brief clouds go away.  #2 looking juicy, for all but the GFS.

NE Weather alert posted a few. Globe ad a story recently. Caribou with 147". That's about 40% more than seasonal and only Feb. 

Only 51 to go for tying their 11-year old all-time snowfall record.  I'm rooting for 200+, then a dry April with weeks of dry and mild days and chilly nights, kind of like 2001 when record March snow had folks crying "Flood!" as April came in, and "Drought!" by month's end.

6 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Expect about the same for Saturday as we had last night, just not as cold after the brief clouds go away.  #2 looking juicy, for all but the GFS.

I had said earlier in the week that i liked monday for up here better of the two that were being modeled, Best case would be a scrape on Saturday here i think,  And the one yesterday, I did not even bother with as it was going to stay well south and we were at the absolute northern fringe which the dry air took care of as far as any precip at all.