Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March Disco

40/70 Benchmark

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

Not to drag myself into a lunatic vitriol buuuuut...    With the 4 feet of boast going on above MHT ...  why would anyone in NNE be jilted if this thing for Monday becomes a southern player?  

wow.

Not sure if you're referring to me, but I will blow my top after shoveling 1-4" crapfests, twice a week, for 3 months, to only get grazed by this while SNE gets pounded on Saturday and Monday.

Psychoanalyze that.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Not to drag myself into a lunatic vitriol buuuuut...    With the 4 feet of boast going on above MHT ...  why would anyone in NNE be jilted if this thing for Monday becomes a southern player?  

wow

You obviously are taking this too seriously if you think that given the amount of joking that's gone on the last three pages...always so serious :lol: 

wow

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

You obviously are taking this too seriously if you think that given the amount of joking that's gone on the last three pages...always so serious :lol: 

wow

it's called giving shit right back -- 

i.e., making fun of y'all  ... 

you do this alot, PF... you get overly serious, then .. project your overly seriousness onto the person you think is being overly serious, when the seriousness is in your honor.

haha

the only thing i meant in that post was plausibly regretting getting dragged into a nimrod discussion -

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

wow

should I tell him I'm just kidding? lol

I don't worry about stuff I have no control over anymore.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

it's called giving shit right back -- 

i.e., making fun of y'all  ... 

you do this alot, PF... you get overly serious, then .. project your overly seriousness onto the person you think is being overly serious, when the seriousness is in your honor.

haha

the only thing i meant in that post was plausibly regretting getting dragged into a nimrod discussion -

Was it my childhood you think that makes me this way?  We should sit down for an hour sometime and analyze it.

:lol: 

Just now, dryslot said:

From what i have seen so far, Don't sell yourself short, You're :frostymelt: your way to 12" over two storms.

Never an issue with Sat. Just would hate to get rain Monday, but if Sat works out...fine. Just wanted a nice stretch of winter before it ends. I'm human...I like winter...we all get frustrated. 

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

And I get crap for venting.....

All I did was ask a simple question...  

interesting... 

No Brian - I just happened by this hour and noticed a song that sounds a bit like resent that it may be more south this go - I think it's amusing that the loudest people to complain in society are always the richest one's who may lose some money.  

Not trying to psycho babble anything, but when I look out my window and see 4 feet on the level ...  for "me" anyway, I'm not likely to shine on as anything other than entirely ready for spring.  

to each is own brotha

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Never an issue with Sat. Just would hate to get rain Monday, but if Sat works out...fine. Just wanted a nice stretch of winter before it ends. I'm human...I like winter...we all get frustrated. 

I thought that 12z run had some for your area on the front end for Monday but you know your area.

4 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

I still haven't figured out the most effective method for jackpotting yet: meh'ing (tblizz) or melting (Scooter). The former might hold the crown at the moment

I think either works....its still in peer review though as to which one gives higher returns, but Lavarock et al (2017) already determined that the success rate for both is around 80-90%.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3