Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Disco

40/70 Benchmark

43 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Some will win. Some will lose. Some were born to sing the blues.

A5C3E01C-D672-4EE0-A397-D90D30938E34.png

Ahhhh.  Even the good ole' 8 bit graphics make it clear that this sh*tty rain-fest keeps going. Just an amazingly disappointing winter even when looked at through the eyes of Pitfall Harry (Vague Atari 2600 reference for all of the youngsters out there) 

• Haha 1

The Mirage Winter Continues for SNE.  The active snowy period we thought was on the doorstep...has turned into a big nothing burger, just like this whole POS Winter.  Holy heck this can’t end quick enough.   

Pickles for the Monster Win!!  Nice job brotha!!  Nothing has changed.   

Bring ON SPRING.  

9 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

The Mirage Winter Continues for SNE.  The active snowy period we thought was on the doorstep...has turned into a big nothing burger, just like this whole POS Winter.  Holy heck this can’t end quick enough.   

Pickles for the Monster Win!!  Nice job brotha!!  Nothing has changed.   

Bring ON SPRING.  

Well I was just saying I believed ceiling for Monday storm was low end warning for SNE folks and we won’t see bombing coastal  at our longitude/latitude 

1 hour ago, showmethesnow said:

EPS improved once again in regards to the setup at 500s for our Monday storm. Though this should be a somewhat quick hitting storm and not a lollygagger I would not be surprised if we end up seeing a strip northwest of the boundary, deep enough in the cold where the better ratios setup, that we see 1'  to 1 1/2' of snow. The million dollar question is, where does that boundary setup? Looking at the changes at 500's I saw +'s and -'s for shifting it in either direction. Don't think anyone in our region is out of the picture at this time for seeing at least some snow, but I would say that for any significant snow to the N and W of the cities is probably heavily favored at this time as most models already suggest. That said, we really need to see what the models do with out Sat coastal before I would get heavily invested in any one solution on the models. 

From the MA forum. Not sure if it holds merrit.

Amazing the EURO gives more snow Sat. For me than Monday.

1 minute ago, SouthCoastMA said:

Saturday looks legit here. Not worried about Monday yet

Yeah I'd watch down there for sure...sneaky band could back in and give significant snow. Prob just scraps up this way, but can't rule out a few inches even back to interior.

7 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Interior SNE is going to get smoked I think. Should be one helluva band that develops. 

Lack of any high to the north is a problem....so even interior could lose out because of that...unmanned firehose analogy. It's ironic because we've had highs all season up there....which is why we kept getting 1-2" of crusty garbage on a lakes cutter into Flint MI. Now we have a setup where it could give us a major storm, and its nowhere to be found.

But still, we obviously have a shot.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Lack of any high to the north is a problem....so even interior could lose out because of that...unmanned firehose analogy. It's ironic because we've had highs all season up there....which is why we kept getting 1-2" of crusty garbage on a lakes cutter into Flint MI. Now we have a setup where it could give us a major storm, and its nowhere to be found.

But still, we obviously have a shot.

I know...the one time we don't have a high pressure lol. The Euro gets some pretty intense lift into interior SNE...the GFS seemed a bit odd though. Not sure how bit the window is with this though...going to be a pretty progressive system.