• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

I mean we're 3 days out from this thing forming so I doubt we see any real huge jumps either way from here on in, but I can be very wrong, lol!  Just like the last event, the FV3 had the track nailed from 6 days out and never wavered, don't know if it will do the same with this one but either way, I think we see a plowable snowfall.  However it did horrific with the qpf output and thats its biggest problem but its seems to do well with tracks of cyclones. After yesterdays 8" event and 2 days earlier, the 21" over-performer LE event and if I get another 1ft or even 10", I'm not greedy, lol, I'll be at close to 40" for week, a 1/3rd of my total avg lol!

I think we're lucky this thing doesn't fully phase with the Northern Stream cause if it did it would cut, definitely, as you can see here, the Euro keeps both pieces of energy separated.

1359105875_download(18).thumb.png.e490ab297c5ae40f0f9aa20a225b2173.png

GFS same thing but if in the next few runs it happens to phase some more, don't be surprised if we see this thing come much further NW than its being advertised.  The energy is still in the sparse data region of the Pacific so we'll see in the next day or so.

The energy reaches the Pacific Coast Sat 12Z

116305541_download(19).thumb.png.eb98ef746d823fab25097fbc72e8008a.png

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Who is “us”, you’re in a board populated by upstate NY’ers. Think: Buffalo/ Syracuse. Welcome by the way. We love new members!!

I’m in Skaneateles and it’s basically good for all of us. Better south and east of course in this set up - but it’s solid.

18z EPS seriously amped as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1