Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The March Long Range Discussion Thread, Winter's Last Stand

stormtracker

10 minutes ago, TSG said:

He thinks his sad little life might be better if he could just make everyone else around him as miserable of a human being as he is.

Angry, bitter people want to spread their unhappiness.

Who has a sad life ? Why is this subforum so grumpy?

2 minutes ago, jaydreb said:

It is good.  Bullseyes central va.  

Too funny, granted it's far from certain, but that would be a fitting ending to a fitting beginning. And,  the Euro did not get the memo form DT stating winter is over, make that never started, or was ii cancelled. Hard to keep track. 

2 minutes ago, Amped said:

Even without a Greenland block that setup isn't far from something big. The vortex in SE canada isn't exactly in a hurry to get out of the way. 

Of course it only needs to move a bit for us to get rain.  

The fine line we live on here. But true, honestly impressive for late March in a crap winter. Keeping the buds in check and the grass from growing. All good if you have to care for your landscape.   

A gradual spring is fine in my eyes. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Solution Man said:

Fv3 still moving in right direction 

I thought it moved the wrong way. 12z had more energy hanging back like the euro. Yea the storm ended up suppressed but it was a better storm. This run was more just a wave on the front. No one is getting a big storm from that.  It took a step towards seeing some flakes but away from the setup for a big storm. 

4 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

I thought it moved the wrong way. 12z had more energy hanging back like the euro. Yea the storm ended up suppressed but it was a better storm. This run was more just a wave on the front. No one is getting a big storm from that.  It took a step towards seeing some flakes but away from the setup for a big storm. 

Agree.  It’s the setup at h5 that degraded even though there was blue over the region.  Still fun to track but unlike January this tracking is just for laughs at least for me. 

• Like 1