Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The March Long Range Discussion Thread, Winter's Last Stand

stormtracker

6 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

Tried to ignore your comments the last few weeks but this is over the top. What the he!! is your problem? The solution is simple, if this thread and the people in it offend you then just don't come into it. 

Nobody offends me, I’m not a snowflake. I tell it like it is. There people in here that overexaggerate everything and losetoa6 is one of them. 

8 minutes ago, BaltimoreWxGuy said:

Nobody offends me, I’m not a snowflake. I tell it like it is. There people in here that overexaggerate everything and losetoa6 is one of them. 

You just don't know how to stop spewing your mindless drivel. Please stop posting in here. Not one person wants to hear your nonsense. Losetoa6 is a much better and more valuable poster than you are. Please don't come in this thread anymore. You are like a petulant child. 

• Like 2

Overnight GFS/GEFS is pretty much a non-starter at this point for our storm chances at day 6/7. Though not ideal the Euro/EPS, ICON op and the CMC/EPS still leaves the door open at the possibility. 
Sweet looking forward to this snowstorm

4 minutes ago, Ji said:
1 hour ago, showmethesnow said:
Overnight GFS/GEFS is pretty much a non-starter at this point for our storm chances at day 6/7. Though not ideal the Euro/EPS, ICON op and the CMC/EPS still leaves the door open at the possibility. 

Sweet looking forward to this snowstorm

Was that a positive or negative statement?  

15 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

Tried to ignore your comments the last few weeks but this is over the top. What the he!! is your problem? The solution is simple, if this thread and the people in it offend you then just don't come into it. 

Bit of a late response here I know...but yeah, why does anyone care if some are discussing any possibilities in the medium range (in the medium/long range thread, no less...the horror!).  I've been following this lightly for the past few days and have very little to no expectations that much of anything will come of it.  But it's still interesting to see what's happening or *if* anything will.  If we get lucky with a bombed out system that gives us a late-season snow then great.  If not, it's no real "loss" at this point in the season.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Wanna know why Bob and some others keep leaving the forum? Because of precisely the kind of thing you're doing right now. We get it...winter overall didn't pan out. I hear you...but don't go railing on other posters and repeating it over and over again. Take some time to consider how your posts may affect others (I know I certainly have this winter).

Happens in every forum, and unfortunately i don't think they realize how juvenile it makes them look. 

This isn't a therapy board its a weather board...good or bad.  I really like coming "down" here, but all of the debbies in here, really muck up a good group, and why i backed away w while ago.  Bob, Mitch, usedtobe, HM, .....i can go on and on.  I'm sure some left for other reasons, but imagine most "left" cause of all the BS clutter crybaby crap.  Unfortunately those that are guilty, are probably giddy at all of the attention, instead of realizing they are being asshats. 

By and large I'm done for the winter, and look forward to the break, but look forward to being back next year.  i hope some come back next winter with better attitudes.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Someone should start a thread for the Sunday night/Monday am snow tv threat. It could over perform and dump a huge light coating on NE MD.

Don’t tempt me...my last one was a rousing success....:ph34r:

11 hours ago, BaltimoreWxGuy said:

I am going to be direct since you "aren't a snowflake"... you aren't telling it like it is, you are being an ass.  You are trying to stop others from discussing something because you don't want to discuss it.  It's not our fault that you live in a snow anus.  Losetoa6 isn't exaggerating anything.  That UKMET run he posted was a good look.  There was still some guidance yesterday that was close enough at h5 that saying "I will still track this" wasn't crazy.  He didn't predict a storm.  He just said he is still keeping an eye on it.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.  If you don't want too...fine.  But trying to tell others not to talk about it just because you are done with winter is childish.  If you don't want to talk about it fine then done, but leave everyone else alone.  There was absolutely no legitimate reason for your subtle jab at him or anyone else.  

Furthermore, he lives somewhere that gets a LOT more snow than you.  So many of the times he talks about a storm that you consider a fail because it was all rain for you...he did get snow.  Should he not talk about things because its rain for you.  Again it is not his fault you live in the snow anus of central Maryland.  And besides, CAPE has had a worse year than you and he isn't telling everyone to stop talking about anything.  

You can tell me to F off...free speech and all...and you have every right to feel however you want... just letting you know that you are being an ass right now.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Icefishingrocks said:

I long for the day when I don't have to wipe the mud off the paws of my chocolate lab before he comes inside.  I could go for a couple weeks of no precip of any kind.

yeah, I didnt miss that one bit.  Cleaning floors daily sucks.

I always thought calling someone a snowflake while doing the exact thing you are calling someone a snowflake for was quite humorous. I get the feeling he may be pretty sensitive in reality and probably turns his head during SPCA commercials.  It's ok to be soft bro...embrace it.

50 minutes ago, Icefishingrocks said:

I long for the day when I don't have to wipe the mud off the paws of my chocolate lab before he comes inside.  I could go for a couple weeks of no precip of any kind.

It's a chocolate lab...how can you tell?

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Going this summer.  Cant wait.  1 glorious July week at Rangley Lake.  Will be visiting Mt Washington on the way there too.  Relief from the summer swelter.  

Planning a trip to northern NE this summer as well. Would like to hike Mt. Washington but that can be problematic even during high summer, I've read. Would also like to get to Baxter State Park and do Katahdin and then mix in Acadia, but I don't want to be pushing myself and trying to take in too much in the time I've got. Would love to go to Lake Champlain as well but that would definitely involve a lot of back and forthing.    

<<  I am going to be direct since you "aren't a snowflake"... you aren't telling it like it is, you are being an ass. >>

Well  @psuhoffman     Gangster RAP made him act like that ......crap snow  totals make you loose your sanity , and add in some Gangsta rap, well  you know the deal. 

11 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

I am going to be direct since you "aren't a snowflake"... you aren't telling it like it is, you are being an ass. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, 09-10 analogy said:

Planning a trip to northern NE this summer as well. Would like to hike Mt. Washington but that can be problematic even during high summer, I've read. Would also like to get to Baxter State Park and do Katahdin and then mix in Acadia, but I don't want to be pushing myself and trying to take in too much in the time I've got. Would love to go to Lake Champlain as well but that would definitely involve a lot of back and forthing.    

Since we have young kids, we'll be driving up to Mt. Washington summit.  Would love to be able to hike it!  It's a big state, so much to see.  Initially, we were going to go to Acadia, but the lure of the mountains was too much.  Enjoy that trip!

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic