• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Feb/March 2019 Disco: More Snow In Our Future?

40 minutes ago, canderson said:

It’s actually mixing with plain rain right now in Harrisburg. We had to run to Wegmans in Mechanicsburg and it’s dumping snow there though 

I love that Wegmans. Best grocery store I've ever been to. On topic: moderate snow here. Starting to stick to cars. I just came back from the gym and roads are just wet. Visibility is becoming an issue though. 

46 minutes ago, rescape said:

I love that Wegmans. Best grocery store I've ever been to. On topic: moderate snow here. Starting to stick to cars. I just came back from the gym and roads are just wet. Visibility is becoming an issue though. 

It's a great place. I used to work at that exact one lol. But yeah, snow still isn't sticking over here yet. I gotta go out at 9:30 tonight so that's gonna be fun.

Finally....Sun Down, road down here.  Laying on the sides of the road so here we go

18Z models suggest 5-7 more inches here and most of Adams...4-6 in much of Cumberland and Dauphin....8-10 in York and Lancaster...I think it is really going to be a sight for those people near the R/S line in the South East part of the LSV. 

Seeing reports on the MA of Frederick changing to rain...a bit of a surprise considering progs.   I have never seen a coastal situation that has gone as forecast so interesting to watch unfold.  850's are about 1/3 way up MD right now and 850MB frontogensis is happening just to the north of the line so fairly heavy snow in N MD and S PA.  

9 minutes ago, bubbler86 said:

Seeing reports on the MA of Frederick changing to rain...a bit of a surprise considering progs.   I have never seen a coastal situation that has gone as forecast so interesting to watch unfold.  850's are about 1/3 way up MD right now and 850MB frontogensis is happning just to the north of the line so fairly heavy snow in N MD and S PA.  

Yeah def a bust south of us.    LWX snow map has a 3-4” jackpot area that was 6-8 earlier