• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Feb/March 2019 Disco: More Snow In Our Future?

It's amazing how consistently above average our lows have been over the past 12 months. Clouds and humidity for the loss...

We’ve “min” our way into a top 10 warmest April. I’m sure we’ve done it a few times these last 18 months

. Pro

2 hours ago, sauss06 said:

Yesterday was fantastic, could i pencil in about 30 days of that..............................in a row!

I'll see that and raise you 30.....

Very nice day.  THATS my kind of summer.  Now i need to move about 250 miles due N to get my wish.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It really truly doesn't look like we'll get much rain until later Thursday or probably Friday, so there's that... :)

I hope you're right. Personally I'd like to see a couple nice days in a row for a change.

21 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I was planning on the first picnic of the season (staying away from eating on on Mothers days) and the NWS AFD makes it sound  bad even at this range.   

Funny that Sterling noted models showing some stability in high pressure in their CWA. CTP read as depressing as I've ever seen for mid May. I'm over the weekend rains. 

18 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

As a die-hard O's fan for 40+ years I can almost guarantee a gloomy day is in store for you regardless of the weather...

...and right on cue they broke our hearts once again last night. When you can't get the fundamentals right you have no chance. Tip of the cap to Chris Sale and Jackie Bradley who were the difference. Fun yet maddening game to be at last night.