• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Feb/March 2019 Disco: More Snow In Our Future?

6 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

It just went to like night here

Any reports of damage from around Duncannon to Halifax and just east?  Radar struggles due to terrain in that area but looked like it was picking up on at least some rotation with that line that just went through.

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Thanks for popping in and sharing your thoughts...though this is Hershey Bears country. :) 

I went to a Wolf Pack/Hershey game in Hershey like 4 years ago...terrific venue and probably the best fans of anyone. 

This jet streak rounding the base of the sharpening trough coupled with the potent vort max rotating through should yield the development of a very nasty squall line. Severe wind probs are high in the watch and I can see why.

500mb_sf.gif?1556300588441

7 minutes ago, Anduril said:

That was some nice rain but over quick. Was that it for today?

Yup appears so (well that rain around Pittsburgh might make it but it’ll be weak). 

I didn’t notice any wknd just heavy rain. That line that’s going north looks a bit more severe though. 

I’ll wait for those summer days where I have a 20%-30% chance of storms. I’ve done much better from those days over the years it seems. 60mph + winds, hail, 4” of rain. Ever few years when the stars align I get absolutely man handled from some random pop up beast with no other storm within 60 miles of it

. Pro