• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA Feb/March 2019 Disco: More Snow In Our Future?

11 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Wow!

I hope @Bubbler86 is ok !

Thanks for thinking of me.  We had some type of gust line go over about 15 min ago when the couplet went just to our west.  I did not hear any train sounds or other signs beyond the wind sound.  That pic jns put up...was that a different tornado earlier? 

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Thanks for thinking of me.  We had some type of gust line go over about 15 min ago when the couplet went just to our west.  I did not hear any train sounds or other signs beyond the wind sound.  That pic jns put up...was that a different tornado earlier? 

I believe that was about 725. Right before the Tornado warning that was issued for Huntingdon county. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, canderson said:

Storms might actually mostly miss HBG unless it backbuilds to the direct south. Everything is west and they are moving almost due north. 

CD6439-EA-B576-43-A3-B253-C90-E22-C3-EF4

I was just about to post the same exact thing you did. Most of that line to the west misses to the west of the Susquehanna as well as my area per the HRRR. Not sure what to make of the less organized  cluster to the south. Will that make it into the areas missed by the line and will there be any lightning with it?