• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Feb/March 2019 Disco: More Snow In Our Future?

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

And there is a MA thread on it so it must be real.  Hard to get up for tracking again but thanks for keeping us sharp on this one Blizz.  

Given who authored that thread in the MA I'm not convinced it was serious. :) But I do love Ji...I know he wears on some on these boards but personally I think the guy is a hoot and I'd miss the heck out of him if he wasn't posting. 

31 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Given who authored that thread in the MA I'm not convinced it was serious. :) But I do love Ji...I know he wears on some on these boards but personally I think the guy is a hoot and I'd miss the heck out of him if he wasn't posting. 

He also knows a lot more than he lets on.  

12 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

The 12z GEFS says that we might not be done yet with snow next week...

A few of those ensemble members look very nice!

It is a super long shot, but why not ?

The low is there on every piece of guidance I just looked at including the EC.  Just wide right on all the op's with nothing to block or capture it.  FV3 advertises some downright bone chilling temps in mid April.  Lows around 20. 

One thing that continues to cause confusion are the TT snowfall maps.  On the other board I keep seeing references to big snows in GA when in reality it is the TT snow fall map showing incorrect actual weather due to mixing or some type of issue with the calculation within those maps.  I do not see any models showing accumulating snow in GA.

11 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

The low is there on every piece of guidance I just looked at including the EC.  Just wide right on all the op's with nothing to block or capture it.  FV3 advertises some downright bone chilling temps in mid April.  Lows around 20. 

Hope that BS is WRONG....

45 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Brutal outside right now.  39 with 35MPH gusts....mid 20's wind chills. 

Eh c'mon. :)  My wife and I JUST got home from a nice evening sitting on a bench by the Susky. I will soak in every one of these moments while I can...heat and all that junk isn't far off now. 

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

Eh c'mon. :)  My wife and I JUST got home from a nice evening sitting on a bench by the Susky. I will soak in every one of these moments while I can...heat and all that junk isn't far off now. 

I like cold....hate the wind.  Would rather deal with 10 and no wind vs. 40 and 35MPH gusts.