• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Feb/March 2019 Disco: More Snow In Our Future?

1 hour ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Many textbook tornado signatures ongoing in Michigan and Alabama.  Look at this hook 

0A858179-BCAB-4111-8515-BE8D6BE33F77.png

Wow, rare site for Michigan. 

My parents had straightline winds last night that took off roofs all over their town. They are fine, just lost a tree an the fence it crushed. 

26 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

60 at 4:30am when I left for work. I seriously debated turning on the AC last night. Gross...

How long until winter? 

Nice.  I'm actually ready for next autumn.  Older i get, it is a season that i really look forward to.  Love the freshness of the first crisp air masses, the smell and colors, and being in the outdoors.  Likely the anticipation of what is to follow as well.

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

60 at 4:30am when I left for work. I seriously debated turning on the AC last night. Gross...

How long until winter? 

Looks like most of the Western LSV stayed above 60 last night.  East of the River there are some uper 50's now.  Yea, it is so humid that the AC almost came on here as well.

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

How long until winter? 

:wacko2:

1 hour ago, pasnownut said:

Nice.  I'm actually ready for next autumn.  Older i get, it is a season that i really look forward to.  Love the freshness of the first crisp air masses, the smell and colors, and being in the outdoors.  Likely the anticipation of what is to follow as well.

And the older I get, fall and winter are the seasons I least look forward to.

Part of that reason, beyond my commercial driving, is that I had my thyroid removed last fall, and as a result, my tolerance for cold has decreased exponentially. This was not a cold winter as far as stats are concerned, but yet for me, it was the worst one since I moved back here in 2001 as far as how it felt to my body.

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Looks like most of the Western LSV stayed above 60 last night.  East of the River there are some uper 50's now.  Yea, it is so humid that the AC almost came on here as well.

Its march and were already humid....

looks for something to throw.........................

absolutely HATE humidity.  

39 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Its march and were already humid....

looks for something to throw.........................

absolutely HATE humidity.  

You could not find anything to say that i would agree with more. Can't believe I'm saying this in mid-March but at least I can look forward to cooler temps and lower dews the next several days.