• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Feb/March 2019 Disco: More Snow In Our Future?

2 minutes ago, rescape said:

The Weather Channel app on my phone is showing Carlisle above freezing the whole storm also. If that happens I don't see how any of it will accumulate on the roads. The CMV highway ban seems a bit premature but better safe then sorry I guess. 

The Nam keeps Carlisle at or just below freezing I believe and rates would probably allow the snow to stick. If it is not that heavy then yea this is just going to be a white rain storm.  No block up north, deepening low is heading out so not drawing in cold air, etc...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, canderson said:

Ok thanks. Yea I don’t mean “winning” as a gripe - instead I always thought with this setup 95 East is raining. 

Yea, I guess due to the more East North East movement of the low. It actually seems a bit north from the 18Z Nam especialy with that extended period of heavy snow in the south part of the forum. 

35 minutes ago, bubbler86 said:

Looks similar to the Euro for the LSV.  I cannot upload any graphics right now...I must have already gone through my March quota!  Keeps giving me a file size error.

You can go to your account page & delete previous attachments. You will then be able to post more maps, etc.

• Thanks 1

I think its funny when i hear people say its above freezing the snow wont stick to the roads. ive seen snow stick to roads at 41. also IO dont wanna see any posts about sun angle it snowed in mid to late april last year and laid on every thing. forecast high today was 44 in my area. only got to 39 tho cause of this temps were adjusted not to go as low tonight as they were earlier today reason why who knows lol. I looked at 5 different local sites and 2 national sites for temps in my area tomorrow. they range from 35 the lowest to 42 for some reason.  tho for last nights storm I had sleet at 34 id like some one to explain that one :). for timing Ive seen it last till 3am on some sites others say 10pm still others say 6am so I have no clue.