• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Feb/March 2019 Disco: More Snow In Our Future?

13 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Honestly...truly...in March, if it's going to snow, then let's go big so we can enjoy it for at least 12 hours. 

I also am fully aware that with a few exceptions, if my area jackpots then most likely you and other posters up north and west will likely get screwed. (at least to some extent) That's what made 3/13/1993 so special...Philly got nearly 1' and pretty much statewide it was a bomb. 

If I was guaranteed at least a foot with mixing so that everyone else in this forum got hammered...sign me up right now. Besides, a big, phased monster would be awesome to track...

Can you all imagine what this website would be like if anything like '93 happened again? 

Mayhem............overload etc

43 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

It had a monster show up several days back for that general period. Let’s get a couple other models to start showing some good hits and it may get nuts around here. 

So...apparently the 12z Euro today was showing somethin' cookin' at the end of it's run. (time period matches the FV3)

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Honestly...truly...in March, if it's going to snow, then let's go big so we can enjoy it for at least 12 hours. 

I also am fully aware that with a few exceptions, if my area jackpots then most likely you and other posters up north and west will likely get screwed. (at least to some extent) That's what made 3/13/1993 so special...Philly got nearly 1' and pretty much statewide it was a bomb. 

If I was guaranteed at least a foot with mixing so that everyone else in this forum got hammered...sign me up right now. Besides, a big, phased monster would be awesome to track...

Can you all imagine what this website would be like if anything like '93 happened again? 

A foot...That is hammered to me.

Hell double digits are a rare thing here. :P

• Haha 1

As fun as yesterday was it stings a bit to see us going into what appears to be a silent time for the next 7-10 days.  After this weekend rainer there is no precip on the map within 2000 miles of the area (looking West).  The accumulated precip between hour 80 (weekend rain) and hour 240, on the 12Z Euro, is basically nil through most of PA.  Would allow the mud to dry but waste away about 1/3 of our remaining climo winter days of now to March 15th.  That Wed 2/27 threat phasing is my hope we do not have this long of a break.  

2 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

So...apparently the 12z Euro today was showing somethin' cookin' at the end of it's run. (time period matches the FV3)

Yeah, I saw they were close in time, so thats a good start.  Pappa G had something brewin yesterday at that timeframe.  

edit....18z pappa G is goin all happy hour on us at same period 

Its amusing that were getting cranked up over 264 hour storms on Op runs, but what the heck.  Period is looking good and storms are popping up.  Hopefully by the weekend we see legit threats starting to get inside 7 or 8 days.  and sorry, but no more cutter crap. I want a clean powder keg.