• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
WAA Snow/Mix/Obs Weds-Thurs 02/20-02/21

dryslot

It may go back to snizzle/sleet for awhile until the deep lift comes in. So don’t be surprise if you flip to a mix after this band as you lose the good lift and then go back to snow when the lift moves in.

Yeah HRRR has shown that several runs, and same was true during lighter returns in southeast PA today...
The meat of our accumulation comes after the lull

3 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Man, I feel like I've seen more freezing rain this winter than in the previous decade combined. 

Not only have we gotten so much of it, but it sticks around afterwards too, tomorrow it wont...also, that is a huge batch of precip racing in from the west, I am still sitting at 26.3°, that is going to be a lot of accretion unless our temps really start to rise soon.

Just now, Spanks45 said:

Not only have we gotten so much of it, but it sticks around afterwards too, tomorrow it wont...also, that is a huge batch of precip racing in from the west, I am still sitting at 26.3°, that is going to be a lot of accretion unless our temps really start to rise soon.

Yeah, I was looking at that, too. I'm at 27 and it looks like the northerly flow is going to keep the cold in place for a while. Could be pretty dicey.