Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/19-20 Winter Storm Observations

nj2va

Just now, Stormpc said:

My 2nd best event of the season. 2.7 Indy Hill PWC. Another 2 inches and I'm at avg climo for the past 25 years. Not a horrible year at all. Nice event folks! 

2nd best here as well. absolutely dumping, just not big flakes. a little frustrating to see such good rates just north of me but it's alright, still having fun

Just now, Always in Zugzwang said:

LOL!  Better than getting NAM'd!!  Thanks for your ever-positive attitude with snow, much appreciated around here!!

Thanks. I will continue pulling HARD for snow for the Mid Atlantic. You got more snow on the way with this storm and more snowstorms THIS winter yet to be realized.

• Like 1

And oh my god. Do NOT try to drive in this stuff. Got about 2" in Germantown right now but the snow is SUPER slick and slippery. The roads... people kept saying they'd be fine and would stay above 32. Yeah, that's NOT the case in Germantown right now. The roads are littered with cars with their flashers on just sitting there.

2 minutes ago, supernovasky said:

And oh my god. Do NOT try to drive in this stuff. Got about 2" in Germantown right now but the snow is SUPER slick and slippery. The roads... people kept saying they'd be fine and would stay above 32. Yeah, that's NOT the case in Germantown right now. The roads are littered with cars with their flashers on just sitting there.

What roads are you talking about?  PM me