Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2/19-20 Winter Storm Observations

nj2va

2 minutes ago, Steve25 said:

Well storms typically do move in from West to East or South to North so if comparing to folks in Virginia, DC, WV...yes, Baltimore would be the later to fill in lol

You’re a peach. Thanks for that. I’ve been on this board long enough to know that PhineasC, psu, and mappy will likely report snow falling well north of me while it also falling south and west of me while I wait.

• Like 1

Anyone have a solid radar they recommend for rain / snow line? Still think places well inland from the major metros hang onto sleet / ice for a solid 4-6 hour period.

4-8” is a good call for the western burbs. 8” by skinsfan, 5-6” for myself and Bobchill in MoCo/HoCo and  3-4” near the metros 

Just now, jayyy said:

Anyone have a solid radar they recommend for rain / snow line? Still think places well inland from the major metros hang onto sleet / ice for a solid 4-6 hour period.

4-8” is a good call for the western burbs. 8” by skinsfan, 5-6” for myself and Bobchill in MoCo/HoCo and  3-4” near the metros 

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/nexrad/index.php?type=LWX-N0C-1-6

• Like 1

Just now, jayyy said:

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/nexrad/index.php?type=LWX-N0Q-1-24

Best free site