A light glaze up to a few hundredths
of an inch of ice accretion is likely over the northern Delmarva
N/E along the I-95 corridor while upwards of one to two tenths
of an inch of ice is expected over portions of eastern PA from
western Chester County north through Berks County, the Lehigh
Valley into the southern Poconos.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, penndotguy said:

I figured it was gonna go all day into this evening I have the same 2.5 with flurries 

My wife watches WNEP in the morning before work, so I happened to catch Joe Snedeker's forecast this morning, and after the initial show of snow, he said the precipitation would be "showery" the rest of the day. So far, he seems to have barked up the right tree...

Just now, Voyager said:

My wife watches WNEP in the morning before work, so I happened to catch Joe Snedeker's forecast this morning, and after the initial show of snow, he said the precipitation would be "showery" the rest of the day. So far, he seems to have barked up the right tree...

Yeah just read the afternoon AFD from Mt Holly, Moderate to Hvy precip should move back in later toward evening, 

3 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Old GFS does it again it's owning this winter.

Too bad it's being retired typical government 

Maybe give it to another country like the Ukraine and we can follow it there

I feel like when we all utilized fewer models (just GFS, NAM, Euro, Ukie and Canadian) we were much better at forecasting as a whole (I know I was).  These mesos and additional models are really screwing us up these days.  Too much information and not enough critical thinking IMO

• Like 1

Now have all FZRA - it's light but much more than drizzle.  Temp is up to 31 now.  Seeing a little accretion on metal surfaces but not much else per se because many of the surfaces were snow covered and are now saturating with rain.

Edit to add - I don't think I ever got any sleet or other ip.  It went from snow to white rain to rain.

radar-zoom5-02202019.png

8 minutes ago, penndotguy said:

28 with light freezing drizzle, what a failure this might be the end for me, I’m within 5” of reaching 20” but man these events have been horrible. 

No you are still in this game for early March no exit until the fat lady sings and heads to the beach