Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 18th - President's Day Overrunning Snow Event Nowcast/Obs

USCAPEWEATHERAF

35 minutes ago, mreaves said:

That’s the one the Lowe’s site picks out as my nearest store. It’s like 1 mile closer than South Burlington. No interstate to Littleton though. 

It's not a great one although the staff is awesome. I often go to the one in North Conway because it's bigger (as are most things in Conway vs Littleton). We are pretty much right in the middle; Littleton is a bit closer but Conway is a prettier drive through the notch. And of course that counts in my book! :)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

For you, too....I understand that you have received more, but that has nothing to do with the fact that the back edge is approachng.

I should make 2" at this point...maybe 4" there, so my 2-5" call looks fine.

Your call earlier yesterday was very good. This storm never really had the feeling it was going to come all together to give us a full 4-8" storm but this here is fine and also for many others who don't want to shovel sleet and ice afterwards.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

F this winter. That's all i have to say, may it burn in hell with 01-02, 06-07 and 11-12. 

Please send me your final snowfall totals for any locations across CT and i will post a map. Even if its a 0.4 or a Trace, any reports will be great.

Snowfall totals across the southern 4 counties were so low that OKX didn't even do a PNS for this event, so i have nothing to go on really.

3.75 Enfield 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, geo1 said:

This tops the November event in my book. Been a nice couple of back end reach around hours fascinating!  Was a pleasure. Now we await more shit Wednesday/Thursday ughh..

I'm sort of surprised you said that.  I would give anything to get 9.0" inches again like we did on November 12 but I do know what you mean by your statement based on that it isn't changing to rain and sleet this time just plain snow which has been a rarity this winter.  

Just now, Greg said:

I'm sort of surprised you said that.  I would give anything to get 9.0" inches again like we did on November 12 but I do know what you mean by your statement based on that it isn't changing to rain and sleet this time just plain snow which has been a rarity this winter.  

Exactly what I mean! Looking out the window brings me back to 02-15. That or this will all be a dream in a few days we enjoy!

• Like 1