Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
February 18th - President's Day Overrunning Snow Event Nowcast/Obs

USCAPEWEATHERAF

19 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Several hours of the nicest feathers I've seen at home this winter, never quite made it to moderate, but still was up to 1.9" when the good stuff ended about 1 PM.  Have not sampled, but the ratio must be in the 30-40 range.  Not bad for an event that wasn't supposed to accumulate much, if any, here. 

Yup, Huge aggregates, Didn't even have to clear that off the truck as it blew off going down the road, Looks like 2" at home on the Cam, Nice little surprise was expecting a coating.

F this winter. That's all i have to say, may it burn in hell with 01-02, 06-07 and 11-12. 

Please send me your final snowfall totals for any locations across CT and i will post a map. Even if its a 0.4 or a Trace, any reports will be great.

Snowfall totals across the southern 4 counties were so low that OKX didn't even do a PNS for this event, so i have nothing to go on really.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, The 4 Seasons said:

F this winter. That's all i have to say, may it burn in hell with 01-02, 06-07 and 11-12. 

Please send me your final snowfall totals for any locations across CT and i will post a map. Even if its a 0.4 or a Trace, any reports will be great.

Snowfall totals across the southern 4 counties were so low that OKX didn't even do a PNS for this event, so i have nothing to go on really.

Tough to measure, as what little fell has already melted. As you say, F this winter. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

3.75" here in Enfield.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Greg said:

True, for you maybe but at 8:45AM I had 2.8" and 10:30AM I had about 3.0".  So I guess we'll see what we can pull off with this final after this last push.

For you, too....I understand that you have received more, but that has nothing to do with the fact that the back edge is approachng.

I should make 2" at this point...maybe 4" there, so my 2-5" call looks fine.

21 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

.10"  Sleet to freezing rain back to sleet.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

0.9" in Southington. Another garbage event.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

For you, too....I understand that you have received more, but that has nothing to do with the fact that the back edge is approachng.

12 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Already at 2 in Methuen. An inch overnight and another inch since the snow became steadier during the morning.

35 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

• Like 1