Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 18th - President's Day Overrunning Snow Event Nowcast/Obs

USCAPEWEATHERAF

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I have no words anymore.  It just wants to snow.

BTV with some good +SN bursts this morning and the airport has already exceeded its normal season snowfall.

KBTV 181354Z 34006KT 1/4SM R15/3000V4500FT +SN FZFG VV011 M12/M14 A2992 RMK AO2 SLP139 P0001 T11171139

And it just doesn’t want to snow here. 

22 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I have no words anymore.  It just wants to snow.

BTV with some good +SN bursts this morning and the airport has already exceeded its normal season snowfall.

KBTV 181354Z 34006KT 1/4SM R15/3000V4500FT +SN FZFG VV011 M12/M14 A2992 RMK AO2 SLP139 P0001 T11171139

H7 RH don't lie.

• Like 2

probably getting some steady flurries/grains going under the radar scans ...  Noticed NWS switched sensitivity mode so they're onto it...  Some actual renewed rad returns showing up out of BOX scans looking NW as the NW NE vestigial mid level pivots SE ... but also some weak low-lvl convergence with lingering ivt trough as was advertised.  Wintry appeal out there with that and 30 F type ubiquitous chill through mid day.  Good day for Xmas shopping!  ...oh wait

29 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

This had SE mass /C.J jackpot written on it 

I think the pike north to southern New Hampshire is going to get that last chunk pivoting down from Vermont.  That will give us about another 1-2" for the day.  Which in turn will probably catch up to the south coast.  Not jack per se, but catch up so it will be somewhat more uniform throughout eastern Mass.