• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 18th - President's Day Overrunning Snow Event Nowcast/Obs

USCAPEWEATHERAF

Trash, trash, trash. And I don’t give a shite about ANY more slop events. Who knows at this point I probably won’t even want a KU. Just damaged goods, one scorned weenie over here. I’ll gladly go to work today so I don’t have to stare out my window at the grass poking through and constantly be reminded of just how horrific this winter has been

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Was it direct warmth or a nucleation issue? Radar looked like crap down there when I went to bed. I mean, James is still snowing with the aid of better lift and maybe some salt nuclei. 

CC also showed a change. Probably a combo of both. DGZ toaster and lift was occurinf with temps warmer than -8. The CC delineation was aligned more WNW-ESE like a SWFE.

Judging by the comments above, I am not the only one to whom this winter has delivered a roundhouse to the nads once again. Add another nice zero incher to the seasonal tally, please, scorekeeper. So much for that all snow event for everyone we were cooing over a few days ago. Ha! If there is a way to fail, this winter will exploit it. Bring on spring training and sun dresses and gin and tonics. So fooking done with this shiat.

• Like 3