• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 19-21, 2019 storm threat

Danajames

Jeez it’s gonna be melt down city up in my forum, good thing I’m in Florida this week.  Amazing how guidance just destroys the shortwave as it advances up across PA.  I’m inclined to think that won’t weaken as fast as models currently show so I wouldnt feel too bad for northern folks in this forum up in SE PA.   You may see this trend higher on QPF over the next 48 hours in those zones 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sparky said:

If you are talking about 12/8/13 it was rather cold.  My recorded high was 27 and low was 23.  8.75" of snow that day followed by another 4.25" on 12/10 and 2.25" on 12/14.

Temperature wise I was exactly the same that Sunday.  It was 27 when the first flakes started.  Temp dropped to 23 during the snow. I got 7.5 from that storm but did better a little better than you on the storm 2 days later where I recorded 5.5. 

Just now, SnowGoose69 said:

Jeez it’s gonna be melt down city up in my forum, good thing I’m in Florida this week.  Amazing how guidance just destroys the shortwave as it advances up across PA.  I’m inclined to think that won’t weaken as fast as models currently show so I wouldnt feel too bad for northern folks in this forum up in SE PA.   You may see this trend higher on QPF over the next 48 hours in those zones 

I’m all for northern zones cashing in, as long as y’all don’t take our snow from us.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HighStakes said:

Temperature wise I was exactly the same that Sunday.  It was 27 when the first flakes started.  Temp dropped to 23 during the snow. I got 7.5 from that storm but did better a little better than you on the storm 2 days later where I recorded 5.5. 

Even down at sea level I got 6.0 on the 8th, then 2.5 on the 10th. I’m all for a 12/8/13 repeat.

• Like 1