Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 19-21, 2019 storm threat

Danajames

2 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

Agree I would eat a bowl of cat puke for snow.  I’m pretty committed to this process. 

We are going to get shellacked. We are running out of chances. It’s not now or never for this winter but it’s getting close. After this maybe one more window in early March and then it’s time to golf

3 minutes ago, SnowGolfBro said:

We are going to get shellacked. We are running out of chances. It’s not now or never for this winter but it’s getting close. After this maybe one more window in early March and then it’s time to golf

Maybe.  Bob Chill always like CAD west lows for easy snow..at least for a little while.  Will we change over?  Certainly but doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy the ride for a few hours.  In our location you gotta grab what you can before the buffet closes.  

22 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

Agree I would eat a bowl of cat puke for snow.  I’m pretty committed to this process. 

25 minutes ago, SnowGolfBro said:

The Chuck storm? Whatever makes it snow!

Okay I had to register just to say would this make this  an   UP CHUCK Storm  ?

Okay I will crawl under my desk now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

still a start time of around 12z.  Thumping at 15z then the switch at 18z.   Still holding on to cold surface temps at 18z, but of course there's a warm layer above 850.

OK...so we're looking at on the order of ~6 hours of decent snow from essentially all models at this point, with the NAM perhaps most aggressive.  I presume we'll flip from mix/slop to all rain toward evening Wednesday at some point.

(Just saw your later message, NAM keeps us icy into late afternoon apparently!)

Just now, losetoa6 said:

I bet the nam thermals are closer to right then wrong.  Keeps most below freezing through 0z Thursday  ...and I'm betting it will be longer . 

If that is correct, late Wednesday afternoon would be a nightmare in terms of ice...especially those deeper in the cold surface air.

On 2/16/2019 at 10:24 AM, eurojosh said:

I'm counting on this storm. Thinking about taking Tues-Thurs off and heading either to Blue Knob (CAD) or Timberline (Coastal) or not and going to fing work (cutter).

Pulling the trigger on Blue Knob. Wednesday's gonna be beast.