Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    15,470
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    Greenmachine1123
    Newest Member
    Greenmachine1123
    Joined
ORH_wxman

Feb 18 overrunning threat

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I think the best is from Boston to the NH border on the EURO.

Either way, this is still looking like an all snow event for 90% of the sub-forum, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EastonSN+ said:

In the end whether its the south coast or pike, the storm is small and pitiful like this winter.

Don’t  look a gift horse in the mouth 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EastonSN+ said:

In the end whether its the south coast or pike, the storm is small and pitiful like this winter.

It’s still could go either way much like scooter after a nite out

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

It’s still could go either way much like scooter after a nite out

Shit, you find out. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, weathafella said:

Kevin posting from a computer today.   Haven’t done that in many months......

He got that from someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

lol. I’m in line at Treehouse 

I hear they have a great stout going.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I would like to know what the signal for north of the Pike is on the Euro, omega, RH, inflow is south. IDK

Think of similar systems.  Two that come to mind 12/5/02 and 2/7/03.   Both overperformed ways nw of expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I would like to know what the signal for north of the Pike is on the Euro, omega, RH, inflow is south. IDK

 Just my weenie senses for maybe a narrow band from 700 frontal off to the north.  That high RH can be a giveaway.  Maybe not. Who knows.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

 Just my weenie senses for maybe a narrow band from 700 frontal off to the north.  That high RH can be a giveaway.  Maybe not. Who knows.

3 km FV3 nest is showing Pike as well. 

But I'm also just starting to dig into the data. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×