• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 18 overrunning threat

ORH_wxman

There could be another area of good ratios north of pike into S NH from the good midlevel banding and lift being more aligned with DGZ. 

Obviously we'll need the lift to be decent. Most guidance says yes but there's some that is kind of weak up there. 

24 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah, yeesh. Junk this year. The only thing that does it give me higher confidence of 2-4 at BOS. If GFS is a little juicier and euro holds maybe a 5 or 6 can't be ruled out. Some guidance like the RGEM does have a small CJ signal. 

Yeah. Awful job by rgem I think...but now it's congrats scooter. Lol. 

IMG_2489.GIF

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Cold aloft and temps mid 20’s

It's all about lift and where DGZ is. In fact, I could see areas near s coast get crappy flakes, maybe some IP or even ZR briefly after mid morning tomorrow, before it cools aloft and begins to saturate near 700. I know weenie ptype algorithms don't show this, but it wouldn't shock me if Tblizz starts bitching about ptype for a few hours. 

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Genuinely happy for you guys.  A nice all snow event that isn't going into the shitter as it approaches. 

That was a great GGEM run.  Jacking the region that probably has suffered the most this winter.

IMG_2291.thumb.PNG.64fac973aed04db9188f981bdea57ff7.PNG

I've waited all winter to just enjoy a day off with a cup of coffee while it's snowing outside. That's all I want ...lol. It's embarrassing to admit to you given how great it's been up there, but a testament to how it's been here over the Mason/Dixon line (aka VT/NH/MA border). 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It's all about lift and where DGZ is. In fact, I could see areas near s coast get crappy flakes, maybe some IP or even ZR briefly after mid morning tomorrow, before it cools aloft and begins to saturate near 700. I know weenie ptype algorithms don't show this, but it wouldn't shock me if Tblizz starts bitching about ptype for a few hours. 

There’s hasn’t been a post of his ever that he hasn’t whined and complained. I challenge anyone to find a positive post from him in board history.  How can someone go thru life like that with the glass always empty?

Just now, CoastalWx said:

I've waited all winter to just enjoy a day off with a cup of coffee while it's snowing outside. That's all I want ...lol. It's embarrassing to admit to you given how great it's been up there, but a testament to how it's been here over the Mason/Dixon line (aka VT/NH/MA border). 

Coffee?? Rip the IPA’s dude 

• Haha 2

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

There’s hasn’t been a post of his ever that he hasn’t whined and complained. I challenge anyone to find a positive post from him in board history.  How can someone go thru life like that with the glass always empty?

LOL, well I gave him crap for months about the Patriots and the joke was on me. 

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I think pickles has him beat.

• Like 1