• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 18 overrunning threat

ORH_wxman

There's def ceiling of something in the low end warning range. I wouldn't forecast that right now. Advisory is fine but it has that look that someone could get 6-8" of fluff in a little weenie band and it wouldn't be a total shock. 

Most should expect 2-5 though.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

There's def ceiling of something in the low end warning range. I wouldn't forecast that right now. Advisory is fine but it has that look that someone could get 6-8" of fluff in a little weenie band and it wouldn't be a total shock. 

Most should expect 2-5 though.  

Agreed.  A couple  folks like Pete may lollie and verify warning snows, but there's not enough threat for any more than an advisory region-wide.

Paltry but trend is definite... if it holds, another cave by Euro towards others

Unfortunately we have a pretty low ceiling: the flow is too progressive and there is no space or time to amplify.

But that low ceiling might still be Boston's biggest single snowfall of the winter season.

In contrast to NAM, I'm favoring eastern SNE given both the weak CCB and maybe prolonged IVT as storm departs.