• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chrislittlenews
    Newest Member
    chrislittlenews

PD Weekend 2019 Storm Threats

Perfectly timed event on the Euro for Saturday. That GL low moves right into the perfect position in time for our 850's to crash. I would love to see that HP come in a little bit stronger over the next couple of runs. But not too strong :)

Just now, EastCoast NPZ said:

Is this what people are excited about?  Really?

beats 50F and partly cloudy.  you should do ok with this setup

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Control is south. I'll just blend the op and control and drop my shovel off at the shop for a tuneup tomorrow. 

No doubt lol:D

I'm giving the Euro op hefty weight inside 96 hours from storm onset . It did well here for yesterday's event 

5 minutes ago, jaydreb said:

OP was better. 

always go with the OP if it has more snow

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Is this what people are excited about?  Really?

It is a mean. That is not an ugly mean for a possible 3-5 type event.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

HR 180 on the 12z Euro OP is a ridiculous CAD signature...ice storm signal? Large sprawling high pumping NNE air down east of the mountains too.

Yea...man ..hr 170-180 MSLP panels are pretty sick :o

I open this thread and it's a bunch of Prince William county guys moaning...I mean I love Woodbridge, my mom lives there but yeesh guys. And Bristow....dude...come on

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Y’all need to stop just using the snow maps as support or not for the Op scenario. The entire EPS run, this weekend and beyond, looks like a smoothed our version of the 12z euro.  Which is either great support for what the op spit out or another sign about nondispersive ensembles.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I open this thread and it's a bunch of Prince William county guys moaning...I mean I love Woodbridge, my mom lives there but yeesh guys. And Bristow....dude...come on

Too funny

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

It's a ****ing mess.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Want me to join? ;)

6 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

It's a ****ing mess.

He might have a legitimate gripe with the 15 day EPS mean. I wouldn't have believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. 

BruFUjr.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 21

3 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

He might have a legitimate gripe with the 15 day EPS mean. I wouldn't have believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. 

BruFUjr.jpg

PWC sorta looks like a well formed turd on that map...harder to stay in the lines as we get older huh Bob

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

BruFUjr.jpg

Cancel winter for PWC

Just now, BristowWx said:

No I dug the hole I have to fill it. 

Don’t get my started on the nuances between my climo in Montclair vs the the western PWC crew lol

• Like 1

Just now, SnowGolfBro said:

Don’t get my started on the nuances between my climo in Montclair vs the the western PWC crew lol

You piling on too?  I need a do over and a drink.  I feel like a well formed turd. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

BruFUjr.jpg

OMG! Let’s hope that feature doesn’t slide NE into MoCo/HoCo. 

4 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

You piling on too?  I need a do over and a drink.  I feel like a well formed turd. 

No bro. Just having some fun.  I’m nervous about the setup too.  I’m saving my meltdown for later this week if things go South and by that I mean North

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, SnowGolfBro said:

I lived in Montclair 92-97. Parents were there until 2015. Was always amazed with difference in snow totals and p-type between there and even Manassas, let alone further towards Haymarket/Gainesville. Driving up and down 234 conditions would change so fast. 

Just now, gopper said:

The analysis in here really stinks;)

I think the Happy hour GFS is going to be epic followed by an F-3 run that will be historic.  Followed by nail biting until Dr No speaks at 1am lol.  May not be scientific but it’s true lol

• Haha 3

Just now, CARDC79 said:

I lived in Montclair 92-97. Parents were there until 2015. Was always amazed with difference in snow totals and p-type between there and even Manassas, let alone further towards Haymarket/Gainesville. Driving up and down 234 conditions would change so fast. 

It is magnified during boundary layer/marginal temp setups. Kind of like where we are headed now :arrowhead: