• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChicagoGuy
    Newest Member
    ChicagoGuy
PD Weekend 2019 Storm Threats

WxUSAF

Continue to see improvements with the NAM. Confluence is relaxing even more allowing better height builds in front of the shortwave and it now has a more distinct shortwave running through the region. It has been trending this way for the last several runs so one has to wonder do we have a NAMing in the offing at 00Z or 06Z? 

• Like 1

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

Whiskey stout though!

Might as well. I’m Oat Cream IPAing it currently. What else is there to do since the best I’m now hoping for is a few high cirrus clouds to the south. My luck though...a cloudless sky with a blazing retina burning sun angle that skunks my deck beers. :lol:

Just now, Scraff said:

Might as well. I’m Oat Cream IPAing it currently. What else is there to do since the best I’m now hoping for is a few high cirrus clouds to the south. My luck though...a cloudless sky with a blazing retina burning sun angle that skunks my deck beers. :lol:

Nice!

If it isn't gonna snow Ill take a dry Saturday with temps around 40. Unfinished projects to get done. Love working outside in chilly temps. By the time April rolls around I hope to be done with the outside stuff, other than eradicating mosquitoes and mowing dandelions.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic