Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
PD Weekend 2019 Storm Threats

WxUSAF

2 minutes ago, SnowGolfBro said:

I feel like the sweet spot is going to be somewhere between Fredericksburg and MOCO. But it’s fun to track something that wasn’t a thing 3 days ago.

eta: and each run is going to tighten the envelope. I’m thinking it ends up a Montclair jackpot :D

Can’t get excited until king gets here.  He can be a moody chap

Just now, SnowGolfBro said:

Hang in there buddy. This is right where we want it. PSU and the northern crew have good reason to sweat but hopefully it can come enough north to get everyone involved

sure I can hang a bit.  its not like I have anything else to track at the moment so my schedule is quite open. it either needs more amped or less confluence.  fairly simple as a visual.  12z GFS relaxed a touch and there we go.  But the Euro can also have incorrect solutions..not often but it can. 

24 minutes ago, SnowGolfBro said:

I feel like the sweet spot is going to be somewhere between Fredericksburg and MOCO. But it’s fun to track something that wasn’t a thing 3 days ago.

eta: and each run is going to tighten the envelope. I’m thinking it ends up a Montclair jackpot :D

What's up neighbor? I just joined this forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, losetoa6 said:

I know we are little close in for ensembles but.........I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. Actually ..did you notice there like 3 members that amp this thing into the 990s :)

Don’t have access to individual ens. I wonder if those more amped solutions are more wintry in Sunday night as well? 

Just now, psuhoffman said:

I'm trying to be nice

Looking at tropical tidbits and their limited maps because weatherbell isn't out yet but Euro really drops the hammer with the confluence as the short wave rolls through. Pretty significant change from the 00Z in that regards. But it also looks as if there was a pretty good improvement running behind that shortwave. Take that extra confluence out and I think we see fairly significant improvement with the system down through N VA and DC crew. No matter wha,t I think we struggle with anything of significance for N of Balt.

7 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Looking at tropical tidbits and their limited maps because weatherbell isn't out yet but Euro really drops the hammer with the confluence as the short wave rolls through. Pretty significant change from the 00Z in that regards. But it also looks as if there was a pretty good improvement running behind that shortwave. Take that extra confluence out and I think we see fairly significant improvement with the system down through N VA and DC crew. No matter wha,t I think we struggle with anything of significance for N of Balt.

yep...it would take only slight adjustments to get DC into the game for a nice thump snow.  I think we are cooked up here.  I would say on to the next but next might be 2 weeks away looking at how things are trending next week.  

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic