• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
PD Weekend 2019 Storm Threats

WxUSAF

Y’all need to stop just using the snow maps as support or not for the Op scenario. The entire EPS run, this weekend and beyond, looks like a smoothed our version of the 12z euro.  Which is either great support for what the op spit out or another sign about nondispersive ensembles.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

He might have a legitimate gripe with the 15 day EPS mean. I wouldn't have believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. 

BruFUjr.jpg

PWC sorta looks like a well formed turd on that map...harder to stay in the lines as we get older huh Bob

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, SnowGolfBro said:

Don’t get my started on the nuances between my climo in Montclair vs the the western PWC crew lol

I lived in Montclair 92-97. Parents were there until 2015. Was always amazed with difference in snow totals and p-type between there and even Manassas, let alone further towards Haymarket/Gainesville. Driving up and down 234 conditions would change so fast. 

Just now, CARDC79 said:

I lived in Montclair 92-97. Parents were there until 2015. Was always amazed with difference in snow totals and p-type between there and even Manassas, let alone further towards Haymarket/Gainesville. Driving up and down 234 conditions would change so fast. 

It is magnified during boundary layer/marginal temp setups. Kind of like where we are headed now :arrowhead:

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic