Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Parts 1 and 2 Obs - 2/10-2/12 Winter Storm

KamuSnow

16 minutes ago, CoolHandMike said:

Is that an RGB mousemat? Looks really cool! Just this weekend I upgraded my case that I originally built for a fully enclosed (non-windowed) ~2007 spec machine to something way more modern with a tempered glass window. So of course I had to RGB the heck out of it. :) One of these days I'll have to clean up my battlestation area for to take some glamour shots.

Sorry for the off topic comment, everyone. But hey, was expecting it to be way more weathery today (even WCU canceled all classes???) but it looks like everything is happening just to our south, for this first punch at least. Oh well, at least I'll be able to smoke some meats in the driveway later this afternoon.

Yes, it is.  RGB gets addicting.  The keyboard, led strips, and RAM are all Corsair, so they're all synced.  Corsair only makes a mouse pad, not a desk pad, so got this pad from Amazon for around 30 dollars, I think.  Not bad.  

Definitely way off topic.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, J.P. said:

Very light snow here in Exton. 33

Did you accumulate anything during the afternoon?  Phoenixville didnt see snow until 7:45.

Also it's always cool to drive from the bottom of the hill I live on which is 150' in elevation at the bottom, to 600' at the top.  Just that 400-500 ft elevation change is noticeable as the driveways and road always accumulate up top first.  The lawns also always hold more snow despite the same northeast aspect. That 1-1 1/2 degree F average temperature difference during precipitation can be noticeable in marginal mixed events like this.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

You guys want to have a 2nd obs thread for this part of the storm??? Or keep it here and edit the topic?

Picked up about 0.4" of new snow since about 4 pm - still light snow, in spite of not much overhead on the radar at the moment. 31F currently.

I'm up for either, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in this. Guess we've been burned too often this winter. Thanks for asking though.

10 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

You guys want to have a 2nd obs thread for this part of the storm??? Or keep it here and edit the topic?

Since you are the OP and the thread title looks to go through to 2/12, you could edit to include Round 2.  I think most of the round 1 obses were posted (although some folks have had an extended round 1 and early round 2)!

• KamuSnow changed the title to Parts 1 and 2 Obs - 2/10-2/12 Winter Storm
9 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

I just had a Birds~69 sighting! I hope you and your folks are okay.

Looks like most of the PA portion of the CWA is in snow now - steady light snow and 31F here. I'm loving it.

The mention of birds, forum member or not, reminded me that I saw a screech owl hunkered down in a hole in a tree in my backyard before the snow arrived yesterdqy.  He wasnt there today, but he had been here last March prior to a storm.

Light snow 32F DP 30F