Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 11 -12 Winter Storm Threat

NEG NAO

1 minute ago, Doorman said:

Nothing Burgers for Lunch  :thumbsup: 

hrrr_asnow_neus_14.thumb.png.fae1a21bbd637da8782aa5f454bfa2c0.png

Unfortunately this is going to BUST hard for areas north of the city.  I already had 2" 30 min ago this shows me at 2" for the entire storm but its still snowing... we know where you stand so stop posting that this is nothing burger WHICH IS NOT true!! 

3 minutes ago, allgame830 said:

Unfortunately this is going to BUST hard for areas north of the city.  I already had 2" 30 min ago this shows me at 2" for the entire storm but its still snowing... we know where you stand so stop posting that this is nothing burger WHICH IS NOT true!! 

It isn't nothing even down here. Right now it is pouring sleet. Really hazardous and wouldn't go out if you don't have to. If you have to it's passable, but I'd postpone the saxophone or karate lessons....

6 minutes ago, allgame830 said:

Ok  ..but can I call the National Guard in for the State of Emergency in New Jersey????

https://www.wunderground.com/weather/us/ny/pleasantville

3 minutes ago, weatherpruf said:

It isn't nothing even down here. Right now it is pouring sleet. Really hazardous and wouldn't go out if you don't have to. If you have to it's passable, but I'd postpone the saxophone or karate lessons....

Yea and I have to drive from the Bronx and Hawthorne NY at 5pm... hopefully I can get outta here earlier.

Just now, Doorman said:

Ok  ..but can I call the National Guard in for the State of Emergency in New Jersey????

https://www.wunderground.com/weather/us/ny/pleasantville

Agreed State of Emergency for NJ was over the top.  But the conditions are going to go downhill fast across the whole area until the temps find a way to get above freezing.  Still have a longggg way to go for that.

2 minutes ago, allgame830 said:

Agreed State of Emergency for NJ was over the top.  But the conditions are going to go downhill fast across the whole area until the temps find a way to get above freezing.  Still have a longggg way to go for that.

I don't think so. It is horrendous out right now. People just don't take things seriously enough. It's just not bad all over the state. But it's pretty bad here right now, and lights are starting to flicker. 

10 minutes ago, allgame830 said:

Things will get particularly rough after 3-4 pm when the sun starts getting lower. 

I don't expect temps to budge much from now till then.