Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Re-Awakening - February 12-14th Redeveloper

Baroclinic Zone

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Scooters like the soldier who just saw the worst of war and now thinks every conflict will have the same outcome. 8 days ago he was poo pooing Tuesday, it’s in the books if you want to read it. He finally came around though.

Yay a front ender. More taint and rain.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Scooters like the soldier who just saw the worst of war and now thinks every conflict will have the same outcome. 8 days ago he was poo pooing Tuesday, it’s in the books if you want to read it. He finally came around though.

When he drinks a lot.. he gets like he is tonight . Tomorrow morning he’ll be feeling pretty silly 

14 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Beaten and downtrodden. Seek help before it gets out of control. Maybe a break from the board is due for the sake of your sanity

I’d say the insane ones are those who don’t admit how shitty this winter has been for snow and don’t want to discuss it.  Holding back those feelings are unhealthy.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I’d say the insane ones are those who don’t admit how shitty this winter has been for snow and don’t want to discuss it.  Holding back those feelings are unhealthy.

Yea, this winter has been about as infuriating and distasteful as they come....but there is still some time to change that.

1 hour ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

You've been uncharacteristic in posting daily about how bad the winter has been...you usually make it seem like you don't care at all... almost seems like you might enjoy snow despite trying so hard to convince us you don't  ;).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

This x1000.......this winter is the definition of a DEAD RATTER.......I thought I'd seen it but it can't come close to this POS winter......its so bad.....I don't even want whats coming on Tuesday......its just gonna end horribly and all be gone by the weekend.....then the GFS shows tainted storm after tainted storm......really?  Oh wait....I should have realized we're talking about Winter 2018-19.....literally the worst DEAD RATTER in the history of DEAD RATTERS.......did I say that already?  I may have....garbage winter stinks worse than my real garbage rotting in August swamp azz.....in fact I'd take that over this shite......at least a severe might be on its way to blow me down......bleck

31 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

You've been uncharacteristic in posting daily about how bad the winter has been...you usually make it seem like you don't care at all... almost seems like you might enjoy snow despite trying so hard to convince us you don't  ;).

Can u freshen up the milf sweet @ Spruce peak . I’ll be there (Sunday nite)