Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter Re-Awakening - February 12-14th Redeveloper

Baroclinic Zone

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

2-4” most of CT with the usual increase in the NW hills. Not much room to go higher. 

Euro is best case for most and even that is like 4-5” here. I’ll take the under. I’d be surprised if we see over 3” here.. we know how these go. North of pike maybe 6” or a bit more 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, dryslot said:

That statement was in general for this region, I know where it needs to track and not over my head or close to it................lol

Ha yeah these are finally the winter payback tracks for all those Benchmark exit stage right tracks....when I'd be dreaming of what happened to those lows of yore that tracked over BOS and PWM.  Honestly after so many years it felt like it wasn't possible.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Euro is best case for most and even that is like 4-5” here. I’ll take the under. I’d be surprised if we see over 3” here.. we know how these go. North of pike maybe 6” or a bit more 

Yea, I think 5" is cap down there. I'd go like 3" for you and 5" closer to the pike.

Just now, powderfreak said:

Ha yeah these are finally the winter payback tracks for all those Benchmark exit stage right tracks....when I'd be dreaming of what happened to those lows of yore that tracked over HFD and PWM.  Honestly after so many years it felt like it wasn't possible.

Some of my losses have certainly been your gain on these tracks.

32 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I think 3 to 5 there. If anything GFS was better there.I think 3 to 5 there.