• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Winter Re-Awakening - February 12-14th Redeveloper

Baroclinic Zone

I'm going to get this ball rolling for you weenies.  Consensus is pretty good on storm impacting the region early next week.  Details still to be ironed out but could be a solid thump for many.  Fews things to monitor.  Downstream ridging, the confluence to our North, and the strength of the primary over the GL.  The trend over the last 24hrs has been more favorable for coastal redevelopment.  Let's hope this trend continues.

gfs_z500_vort_namer_19.thumb.png.ffa0b83bae35185d5ef2f53f4811aa54.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

Ah, Just who i wanted to see start it, Looks like some good times starting weds and moving forward the next 10 days for many here.

That energy on the backside of the trough looks tasty.  I could see it pinching off further south from the downstream ridging if the trend continues to intensify that.

Just now, Baroclinic Zone said:

That energy on the backside of the trough looks tasty.  I could see it pinching off further south from the downstream ridging if the trend continues to intensify that.

Yes, That high is in a real good spot 1040mb over QUE so i think this could end up colder down your way in the end, Worst case it seems right now is a healthy front end thump then a flip in your area.