• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    binbisso
    Newest Member
    binbisso

February 2019 Observations

Woke up to 38 and sleet this morning; course at that temp it amounted to zip. Now its steadily dropped to 34.7 and all rain. I just love, LOVE this winter!:wub::facepalm:

Doh,  just had a big thunder clap! Where's the cold!:gun_bandana:

Im going back and forth between rain and Sleet/rain mix. That red and yellow that just exploded on the radar between Gastonia and Asheville must be some heavy sleet. Man I wish some more people were reporting obs on here.

moderate rain with big drops,  lightning and 34 here right now.  :( so close and yet so far sigh

Moderate sleet falling in Charlotte right near 485 and South Tryon. It’s gotten heavier in the past 15 minutes.

• Like 1

33-34 here was supposed to be 40.

Have had sleet snow and mostly rain...get a clap of thunder and big flakes mix in here and there...winning for this winter

Well this is irritating. 32.5, pouring rain and a thunderstorm. We just can’t win this year lol. :(

Shakes my head.....

We were forecasted to get a 1/10th inch of liquid at most today by most models. We're over 1/2 inch with heavy rain and lightening popping right now.

Why can't moisture ever bust on the high side like this for a snowstorm!!! Could have been hours of thundersnow...

Huge cotton balls of snow just falling from the sky! Then heavy sleet. Then back to snow. Awesome winter weather! Mulch is already white.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Was snow and rain and 36 when I left Gastonia at 515.  Just rain and 34 here in Cherryville now.  Interesting that the valleys on all the roofs in neighborhood are ice covered.  Obviously had some sleet or snow during the day here. 

2 minutes ago, kvegas-wx said:

Literally everything is falling.  Rapidly switching to all snow here in Kernersville.

You are correct, got snow, rain and sleet all coming down at a decent clip. I could hear the sleet inside the house.