Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2019

George BM

2 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I am proud of how I manage to keep my composure in this winter of utter failure. :lol:

Now that I can put another bust in the rear view mirror, it's on to deciding which beer I will pour first.

Last night my gf picked us up a crowler of Space Jellyfish IPA from a new brewery in Bmore, Nepenthe. We will be cracking that soon.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I am proud of how I manage to keep my composure in this winter of utter failure. :lol:

Now that I can put another bust in the rear view mirror, it's on to deciding which beer I will pour first.

Couldn't resist. :devilsmiley: Makes up for all that bragging when you were at the shore getting hammered the last couple of years. :D

Leapbeer Reviews #220-#222 An Unlikely Trio | leapbeer

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

The usual. Mosquito larvae eradication, electrocuting carpenter bees, trying to get something other than dandelions to grow lol.

I read that there may be a noticeable decline of a lot of insects because of the intense cold last month. I doubt that it would effect mosquitoes though. They specifically mentioned stink bugs and emerald ash borers.

1 minute ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I read that there may be a noticeable decline of a lot of insects because of the intense cold last month. I doubt that it would effect mosquitoes though. They specifically mentioned stink bugs and emerald ash borers.

I love to electrocute stink bugs. Hate those things. And yeah not much is gonna stop the mosquitoes other than larvacides and stuff like malathion. Nasty shit but with all the rain and water around its going to be a must I think.

• Like 1