Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2019

George BM

21 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Not my part of cent MD - not even close. Don’t confuse my area with psu’s area. But yet again, in the screwzone.  

Also, are you taking an issue with my being in banter with these thoughts?

You do you man but it’s a little tiresome how often you remind people about it, that’s all.  Glad to see you’re reporting snow now.  You’ll get a few inches there at least I would say.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Not tryong to be a douche, but I think you blew your lid 90 minutes ago.

It is what it is. I switched to banter from the obs thread. After hearing for a week how important it is to pile it up early or it’s gonna be a bust it is frustrating to have a slow start with legit returns over the area and no snow. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Man the area either side of I-70 is gonna get destroyed. Congrats in advance folks!

Reality is that area or maybe just north has been favored for this event for a while.

I should have snow parties at my house. Bring your sleeping bag. Those who want can fight over the sofa bed and you have your own bathroom and TV with XBox. My husband said he would send you out to do the shoveling. You must not mind cats walking across your face in the early morning trying to wake you up to be fed and noisy Parakeets up at the crack of dawn. Oh and then there is my cooking and baking.:D

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

You could see this setting up an hour or two ago. Starting to pour now but not your favorite yet.

I never get excited by these western track-front end thump deals. Rarely works out here- too far east. This is playing out almost exactly like the mid Nov storm. Hours of nothing while the cold is in place, then by the time the good stuff arrives its warming aloft.

eta- have to add one other thing- for some reason this winter, my yard is always in a dry notch until the last possible second lol. Stephens City east!

3 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I never get excited by these western track-front end thump deals. Rarely works out here- too far east. This is playing out almost exactly like the mid Nov storm. Hours of nothing while the cold is in place, then by the time the good stuff arrives its warming aloft.

I genuinely hope what just arrived here gets to you soon.