• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2019

George BM

The easiest thing to do is talk about what can go wrong the challenge is go wrong from what...are you expecting a foot and the temps or moisture flow is not conducive? Or go wrong from snow duration because you thought it would last for hours on end? Or...its probably going to snow then sleet then freezing rain then rain and x model says this. But of course once subjectivity enters the analysis or the individuals expectations are the basis of the analysis that is where it goes a little sideways. Just my opinion...its human nature I think

• stormtracker locked, unpinned, unlocked and pinned this topic
4 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

I have an entire box of decaf k cups if yall want them.

Don't drink coffee, can't stand it.  Only had it twice in my life and it was a near death experience both times - ice coffee in Japan (didn't want to offend the offerer - long story).  Always wondered...   Is drinking decaf for a coffee lover akin to trying to stomach alcohol free bier?  

23 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

lol

Well, it didn't take long to strike the first post in the storm thread.

They ain't playing.  I told them to be vicious af.  Don't care if members whine about it....we've had at least 3 good posters stop or slow down posting because of this nonsense.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, RDM said:

Don't drink coffee, can't stand it.  Only had it twice in my life and it was a near death experience both times - ice coffee in Japan (didn't want to offend the offerer - long story).  Always wondered...   Is drinking decaf for a coffee lover akin to trying to stomach alcohol free bier?  

Well see, that was your first mistake.  Coffee with ice is the devil.   I never used to drink it either...but I find it a solution to me hating the world in the morning.  I was never a morning person.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

They ain't playing.  I told them to be vicious af.  Don't care if members whine about it....we've had at least 3 good posters stop or slow down posting because of this nonsense.

I'm sure the majority totally agree and support this. My advice would be for all mods to completely ignore and not engage in any whiny posts about complaints or posts disappearing. They can't argue if there is no one to argue with.

• Like 4