• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2019

George BM

Made Chicken Noodle soup for the girls and have assorted cheeses with Chorizo and marinated brussels sprouts. The man is going to shake up some cocktails. :D

The youngest is itching to get out in the snow. But she has some school work to catch up on. Yep mean parents for making the kid do late work on a snow day. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Yup.  Huge red flag.  NWS playing catch up is when we score.  This is not our storm.

I want to know the name of the staff member who gave this man an orange tag.  Please report to my office immediately, I'd like to have a word with you.   Get yourself a few boxes also.  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

For the first time all day, I have something other than light snow. I'll go with moderate snow. And its probably about to go over to sleet. Time to look out the window and enjoy it while it lasts.

It's after noon so it's safe to tell you and Jonjon that I opened my first beer at 11:30

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

For the first time all day, I have something other than light snow. I'll go with moderate snow. And its probably about to go over to sleet. Time to look out the window and enjoy it while it lasts.

You might squeeze out an inch or two up that way, snow, sleet, and graupel down here in Easton.

51 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

I'm not sure what your beef with me is. 

Because you go from decent poster to piss poor poster in the blink of an eye, as if you are trolling.  You are the human turd in our punchbowl and 95% of the time it's not warranted.  You never learn your lesson.  You end up wrong 80% of the time with your tiresome debbing.  Your human pendulum act is boring.     If you think the storm is a bust, we don't need to hear it every hour on the hour, especially before the storm has even finished.  Say it once and then don't let the door hit you on the way out.  Let the rest of the folks here enjoy their time, bust or not.    If it were true or even semi factual, nobody would mind most of the time.  But it seems like you do it just to do it.    Forecasts are verifying just fine, people are happy and yet "this is not our storm" called 2 hours ago.    Do better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, stormtracker said:

Because you go from decent poster to piss poor poster in the blink of an eye, as if you are trolling.  You are the human turd in our punchbowl and 95% of the time it's not warranted.  You never learn your lesson.  You end up wrong 80% of the time with your tiresome debbing.  Your human pendulum act is boring.     If you think the storm is a bust, we don't need to hear it every hour on the hour, especially before the storm has even finished.  Say it once and then don't let the door hit you on the way out.  Let the rest of the folks here enjoy their time, bust or not.    If it were true or even semi factual, nobody would mind most of the time.  But it seems like you do it just to do it.    Forecasts are verifying just fine, people are happy and yet "this is not our storm" called 2 hours ago.    Do better.

Classic hysterical poster. Completely annoying.

Beer talk:

About a month or so ago, I realized that extra beers were creeping into my daily routine, whereas I had generally had one on a Thursday night and then let fly on Friday and Saturday. Decided I need to cut back again (getting a little doughy), so no drinking for me today, but GD I could really use it right now!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Beer talk:

About a month or so ago, I realized that extra beers were creeping into my daily routine, whereas I had generally had one on a thirsdat night and then let fly on Friday and Saturday. Decided I need to cut back again (getting a little doughy), so no drinking for me today, but GD I could really use it right now!

This does tend to happen. I really try to limit myself to one 'happy hour' beer a day during the week. I eat a very healthy diet overall, plus I workout, so not too worried about putting on weight. Just don't want it to become too much of a habit- one, then another, oh whats one more lol.

Just now, Jandurin said:

my issue is not doughy but i can drink beer like water so i have to unnaturally limit myself

Probably one reason I go with the high gravity stuff. DFH 120 min is a sipper, and by the time I am done its like, nah don't need anymore. Of course even though its one beer, its really more like drinking 3 lol.

• Like 1