Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2019

George BM

On 2/3/2019 at 7:52 AM, Fozz said:

Why did you move to Texas?

My late father's health suddenly took a very sharp turn downward on mid May last year. He passed on June 13, 2018. Most of my family lives down here. I moved down here in Buda, TX but I may yet find a way back up there for a time before I grow too damn old, lol.

6 minutes ago, Jebman said:

My late father's health suddenly took a very sharp turn downward on mid May last year. He passed on June 13, 2018. Most of my family lives down here. I moved down here in Buda, TX but I may yet find a way back up there for a time before I grow too damn old, lol.

You are certainly a treasure for the forum. Your energy and optimism are always appreciated. And now many folks take a jebwalk in a snowstorm!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

You are certainly a treasure for the forum. Your energy and optimism are always appreciated. And now many folks take a jebwalk in a snowstorm!!

Thanks, I'll enjoy the snows right with y'all lol, and I'll cheer you all on!

This month aint finished yet in the snow department in the Mid Atlantic. You'll see. Models will be all over the place. Big surprise, massive disaster for rush hours, MULTIPLE rush hours. Pack snow kits in case you have to shelter in place at work or in your cars.

Storm later this month will go unprecedentedly boom, models will be total confusion, many will be completely taken by surprise, OPM will be a complete catastrophe.

This is a time of unprecedented extremes, extreme up and downs in temperature and precipitation extremes.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jebman said:

I heart @Jebman

One day we will meet (I know it) to share shovel and Jebwalk stories. My kids have grown up on Jebwalks for god sakes!  LOLz. I don’t know how, but a meeting has to happen and will. Love ya brotha.

Eta: What the hell was I drinking last night. Oh right. Beer. Hahaha. 

• Like 1

Another day in Queens....looks like it may or may not snow next week. Hopefully we can zero in on a solution soon...before the storm starts preferably. I'm anxious to read the detailed analysis in the LR thread, I'm positive it will be objective and focused on all aspects of what each model run is showing. Should be thrilling. Good luck all

2 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Another day in Queens....looks like it may or may not snow next week. Hopefully we can zero in on a solution soon...before the storm starts preferably. I'm anxious to read the detailed analysis in the LR thread, I'm positive it will be objective and focused on all aspects of what each model run is showing. Should be thrilling. Good luck all

Not sure you know the Queens area really well, but I got a friend who lives up that way. If you need food place suggestions, I can give her a shout and she can send me a list of some places to try. And while you're at it, have a massive slice of NY Style pie for me. I miss it lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillvilleWx said:

Not sure you know the Queens area really well, but I got a friend who lives up that way. If you need food place suggestions, I can give her a shout and she can send me a list of some places to try. And while you're at it, have a massive slice of NY Style pie for me. I miss it lol

Man...I get fat up here lol. I ate at a new ish place last night called Queensboro...it was pretty good. I come home today so pizza is definitely on the menu before my flight out of that disaster of an airport called La Guardia.

Thanks for the offer though....I come back often so all food suggestions are welcome!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Man...I get fat up here lol. I ate at a new ish place last night called Queensboro...it was pretty good. I come home today so pizza is definitely on the menu before my flight out of that disaster of an airport called La Guardia.

Thanks for the offer though....I come back often so all food suggestions are welcome!

I have never flown out of La Guardia, and I never want to lol. I've heard horror stories. And no problem. Next time, just let me know and I can give you a fresh list of places to get fatter :lol:. Of course, I'm 90% joking, but man the food up there is good. 

• Like 1