Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2019

George BM

1 minute ago, cbmclean said:

I wouldn't say the game has been bad.  Just defensive.  I like these games once in a while.  I don't like the idea of the NFL turning into Arena Football.

Totally dont mind a defensive game. But is this really a defensive game or just a sloppy played first half? Brady looks frazzled and Goff looks like a deer in headlights. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cobalt said:

Best athlete in history leads his team to 10 points against the 20th ranked defense in the NFL. Hmmmmm

Another headline. Best QB in history leads team to 6th super bowl title. 

he wasn’t spectacular tonight but can’t deny his greatness. Rams D was legit tonight. 

Overall the game sucked as a neutral fan. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stormpc said:

I won 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter.....$800.

(But I bought 20 boxes...so net is $600)

Wow...nice pickup!

I dropped $40 to get two squares in a pool that pays out each time the score changes (including PATs). Whatever is left gets split 75/25 to the those who hit the aggregate and the inverse aggregate. Since one of my squares had Rams 4/Pats 3 (the other was Rams 0/Pats 4), I hit the 25% inverse for about $350. I'll take it (even if the "regular"  winner picked up like $1300)!

Arsenal lost, so I'm definitely good with it, even if that meant Man City went two points up on Spurs again.

I’ve always leaned Arsenal to a degree dating back to the Thierry Henry days, but I’m more of a casual now and just like to watch good football. Man City was really crisp on attacking inside the 20 yard box yesterday. Arsenal didn’t have any answer for it.