Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 1, 2019 Clipper Snow

WxUSAF

15 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

1.3 here so far. Down to very light snow now. Still some decent returns to the west. Hoping they hold together long enough to get me over 2 inches. Beautiful day and event. 

Light snow 17 degrees.

2 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Nice dendrites with the green band. Might end up pulling off 1.5-2". A very enjoyable a scenic event in progress. 

Wish we would get more of these events every season. I love cloudy cold days with some snow falling. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Nice dendrites with the green band. Might end up pulling off 1.5-2". A very enjoyable a scenic event in progress. 

gonna surpass the Tuesday event for a lot of people......not me...but i remember a post saying that i was more excited about this event than Tuesday lol...anyway..both overperformers...snow and 18 is cool

13 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

Haven't been outside yet but I'm not sure I ever remember it snowing consistently this long with this little to show for it. It's been snowing non-stop for five hours now and I bet there is half an inch out there, give or take.

Yup. I’ve had no real dendrites all day...the 0.4” or so I have was from about 830-1030. Next to nothing since 

Seems to be finally coming to an end Downtown and not much on radar aimed at city anymore. I think this may be the second biggest snowfall of the year for inner city locations, although I don't think I was here for the November snow.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic