• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
1/29-1/30 obs

40/70 Benchmark

Interesting that BOX was actually more aggressive with totals up here this evening (5-9") rather than backing off.  Maybe anticipated better snow growth?  In any case it looks like Springfield to Brattleboro should be a fairly uniform 4-6" so nice event in a snow starved season.   This will get the pack up to 7-8" in Greenfield and the dense snow is welcome even if it cut into my totals. LOL

RAIN. 

North Haven, CT

RAIN. RAIN. RAIN. ALL RAIN.

The piece of shit winter of 2018-19 continues, 10" on the season. Only worse winter was 01-02, even 11-12 was better than this shit. At least we scored a historic October Nor'easter and a solid 1 foot storm in January.

If we finish like this it will be the 2nd worst winter of my lifetime, ahead of 11-12 and 06-07...and that says a lot.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Ya what a surprise..was raining all night(was right on the wet side of the rain snow line all night), and it’s now parachutes..and soaked wet/bare ground sure covered up fast with everything covered up.  At least it will be white tomorrow morning...and ready for the squall line!!  

That's the spirit!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

I thought we'd struggle to get more than 2 or 3 - I figured we'd mix at least a bit. I think our forecast worked out OK. 

Image from iOS.jpg

Def, the best out of all three. If i was doing a map i would have had (in my head) 0-1 shore to around i84, 1-3" above that and 3-6" in the far NW and NE hills only.