• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

It most certainly is, that one I have to give ya, lol!  There could be some 12+ totals right in the middle on that band wherever it end up but a definitely nice event shaping up if it comes to fruition.  I've just seen these things , in the last minute just shift by 10 miles either way so I hate being in the jack even 10 hrs out of a LE event, lol!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

12z Gfs is snow-mix-rain and back to snow lol

12z Canadian is a big snowstorm..For tues/wed..

It’s looking like a quick front end thump followed by a period of mixing the length of which will depend on how quickly the secondary low can ramp up. Then we should get some wrap around snows on the backside.  I would be happy with 6 inches in that scenario. 

• Like 2

...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM EST THIS
EVENING...

* WHAT...Lake effect snow. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 5
inches in the most persistent lake snows. Winds gusting as high
as 55 mph.

* WHERE...Wyoming, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, and Southern Erie
counties.

* WHEN...Until 10 PM EST this evening.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CNY_WX said:

I joke with my wife that I want to move to the Tug and she looks at me like I’ve grown a third eye. She hates snow. 

Lol. I am blessed that I even made it here. She would live in Georgia in a heartbeat. I guess this meh winter has been good because it's allowed her to ease in to it. The fact that Redfield takes GREAT care of the snow covered roads has also helped her relax a bit.

The most taxing thing has been having to drive 20 to 40 minutes to the closest towns. But that time is much more peaceful than having to drive through crowded suburbs for 20 to 40 minutes!

I love the nearby town of Camden...and the best grocery store ever...Aldi...is 25 minutes away in Pulaski.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Lol. I am blessed that I even made it here. She would live in Georgia in a heartbeat. I guess this meh winter has been good because it's allowed her to ease in to it. The fact that Redfield takes GREAT care of the snow covered roads has also helped her relax a bit.

The most taxing thing has been having to drive 20 to 40 minutes to the closest towns. But that time is much more peaceful than having to drive through crowded suburbs for 20 to 40 minutes!

I love the nearby town of Camden...and the best grocery store ever...Aldi...is 25 minutes away in Pulaski.

Yeah, that is the reason I live here. I get enough snow to keep me satisfied and I don't sacrifice any major conveniences. Last night I got hungry at 930 and went and got 2 slices of pizza down the street. I have a 24 hour walmart a mile away and a major thruway 1/2 mile away. We have 2 aldis within a 5 minute drive from here, and I agree its the best grocery store aside from Wegmans which is the best in the country is a few minutes away too.  

• Like 3