• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Upstate/Eastern New York

35 minutes ago, WesterlyWx said:

It’s definitley true, I have a coworker working just north of KBUF and a large tree limb just fell on one of our vehicles doing significant damage so we’re talking some serious accretions taking place now...

Im in Williamsville on sheridan and it looks like every tree, shrub, grass is covered in thick glass...probably about 1 hour away from outages if this continues

41 minutes ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

Needs a lot of improvements for sure cause if the 12 looks anything like this then we're in trouble!

ecmwf_T850_neus_1.png

Thats a great LP placement...oh and it's been consistent...remember that's a low that transfers to the coast...has shown that since yesterday. Th primary takes over and we are left with an inverted trough and plenty of cold air on the backside. If that low was up near WNY or Southern Ontario alarm bells would be going off.

I don't know about anybody else in the area but I know my area is in the midst of a nice ice storm! Has to be at least a quarter inch accretion already and it looks like it's just going to continue as the National Weather Service is now saying we might not get above freezing so that doesn't bode well for this evenings commute in the Syracuse area

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

For those in the Lake Erie belts, photos from atop the RF2 Coaster at work here just west of Erie from this afternoon. Pretty much ice free, as far as i could see either direction. Little cloudy, but i think it shows the open water. Was pretty much locked up as late as Sat. 2/2/19 of this past weekend. LES in the cards again if any cold air appears.

20190206_145220_resized.thumb.jpg.1c0a3a99edbb47a68424fd6302d6038b.jpg20190206_145230_resized.thumb.jpg.53a749214f0b74a786e537bc47dee0e9.jpg

• Like 1