• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

23 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

How did you do today? Looked like much of the snow missed you and freak's homes today @wolfie09

i'm up to a whopping 2", lol, but its still coming down nicely as I just posted but this usually occurs when the system is pretty much coming to a close, so a horrific bust for here, but it was fully expected as nothing, and I mean nothing has come together this yr for us but this happens every so often like 11-12', which was another bad bad winter for snow but they do happen, thank God not too often though!

• Like 1

Like I posted earlier, we will most likely end the season below normal here in the Immediate CNY area, actually just the Syracuse area is doing bad, as places to our South West North and East have done better this yr and KROC will most likely beat us as well this yr but there's still time to salvage some, but I don't think much will change as the storm track is locked in and mainly to our West.

If there is that much open water over the Western portion of Lake Erie, there is less ice then I thought. The western portion usually freezes completely over 7-10 days before the Deepest northeastern portion does. 
codnexlab.NEXRAD.CLE.N0Q.20190129.2253.024ani.gif&key=f9236beefa620b21603846b128fac9bff210f69f0623da0b08d25645a5e5b219

There was some brief clearing in satellite images yesterday and Sunday, and it looked pretty wide open to me. I think the winds help keep it open all week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TugHillMatt said:

Get that 5 to 10 miles even farther south, and I would be the target.

Where you located?  I had a cabin off Waterbury Rd in Redfield for several years and still come up at least once a year around Christmas.  

• Like 1