Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Mystical Month of February--Long Range Discussion

Ji

27 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

lol, how is that snow at 120 with that low position

26 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Yeah that was my question...ICON did the same thing, lol

Primary is weak, not creating a strong southerly flow. Secondary already developing independent circulation cutting off the primary from deep flow that can wreck mids. 

Its a tenuous track for sure but “sometimes” that progression can work, but your walking a tightrope for sure that way. 

OK! Dangit! I am across the ocean last week of Feb and back March 1! Can we get crushed next week and hold on for the HECS for March 2nd? IN general though.. what a trend! And if I gotta miss some snow after next week, I could live if all that comes true! Wow! Saturday is on a north progression though.. that could be a bad trend.

31 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Just one? Well, if we had to choose 1/3 then I'd much rather it be the big one, then! I'd totally sacrifice the other two for that one if need be...lol I'm gonna lean on 1899/1979 history and go for the big kahuna...(not ignoring the first two, but...ya know)

As long as I don’t have to see @Bob Chill sacrificing bunny rabbits around the yard in a candy apple red speedo...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Scraff said:

As long as I don’t have to see @Bob Chill sacrificing bunny rabbits around the yard in a candy apple red speedo...

I'll text you pictures anyway. Just hope it's snowing so you can see me shirtless in a speedo holding a cute bunny instead of no snow and me still shirtless but wearing jeans overalls by a tree stump holding a machete. 

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

I'll text you pictures anyway. Just hope it's snowing so you can see me shirtless in a speedo holding a cute bunny instead of no snow and me still shirtless but wearing jeans overalls by a tree stump holding a machete. 

Just watch out for those vicious, cute bunnies!!

Image result for monty python holy grail rabbit

• Like 1
  • Haha 3