Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The Mystical Month of February--Long Range Discussion

Ji

7 minutes ago, Jandurin said:

WHY?

we can kiss this threat good bye.  aleets are like starting threads...starts off fun but then you get a mule kick to the pills and realize the plate in your head isn't big enough.  must have killed him to say northern half of VA. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NorthArlington101 said:

To give some credit to DT, he is very much acknowledging he was wrong. Blames the MJO.

Very MJO/SOI driven winter, from my weenie perspective.

he is still part of the greater MA weenie family...but usually when he posts something positive the opposite happens like the mid levels warm or the storm fizzles.  Or both.  Cant really blame him but we have to blame someone other than logical science. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

I'm preparing my first and final call for the weekend event. I'll release it sometime late Saturday. Stay tuned. 

You really shouldn't go out on a limb like that. There are some on here ....cough...cough... snowlvr/buildthewall... cough...cough who will rake you over the coals if you happen to be wrong. 

2 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

DT yesterday “are you crazy...”

DT today “I was wrong” 

the worst would be if his first call was right all along. nothing worse than that.  like that snow potential map above..if that fails which we are in the window for any kind of failure then your credibility takes a hit.  I think I would have just gone down with the ship. 

4 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

You really shouldn't go out on a limb like that. There are some on here ....cough...cough... snowlvr/buildthewall... cough...cough who will rack you over the coals if you happen to be wrong. 

I hate getting racked

• Like 2
  • Haha 1